I love rainy days…
but it can be tough to be productive, when you’d rather be curled up with a book and a cup of tea.
On a recent a rainy day, I felt sleepy and unmotivated. I was already drinking coffee which didn’t help.
Here’s what i did to stay productive:
- Pulled my hair into a high pony — it tells your body and brain that it’s time to work
- Did a few yoga stretches. Getting your head below your heart helps get the blood flowing to your brain.
- Jumped up and down It’s surprisingly energizing. Running up and down the stairs or a few jumping jacks also works.
- Drank some cold water. Even better if you can add a shot of lemon.
- Sprayed my face with Mario Badescu Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender Facial Spray, but there are other scents.
- Put on a high energy music, like this Transformers Playlist.
How do you stay energized and motivated on a sleepy day?